Posted by : Static GSM Monday 15 June 2015

It’s Hostel Management System Project for multiple hostels management written in VB.Net as front end and MS Access 2010 as Back end.

Main Features are:
  1. Hostelers
    1. Profile Entry
    2. Extra Services Entry
    3. Services Entry
    4. Allocation and De-Allocation
    5. Extend Agreement
    6. Change Hostel and Change room within same hostel
  2. Transaction
    1. Transaction Entry
    2. Purchased Inventory
    3. Payment Voucher
  3. Caution Money Receipt
  4. Payment Voucher Receipt
  5. Quotation Receipt
  6. Fee Payment slip
  7. Hosteler 's Report Card
  8. Users
    1. Registration
    2. Change Password
    3. Password Recovery
  9. Advance Records Searching
  10. Advance Reports
Login Information:
User Name - admin
Password - 12345
Requirements - Visual Studio 2010 and Crystal Report for VS 2010 must be installed on your system to run this Project Successfully

DOWNLOAD

{ 16 comments... read them below or Comment }

  1. This code showing 102 errors.... How to fix it.?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hostel Management System (VB.NET + MS Access) is running source code
      there must be your system settings fault, please check for that.

      if still showing errors then share errors with me

      Delete
  2. Hi can you mail me the report and ppt of the project

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Reena,

      I not having ppt and report for this project.

      if possible you create ppt and report, share it with me.

      So that I can make update in blog post with your name.

      Reards,
      Gaurav
      http://StaticGSM.com/

      Delete
  3. I can open the project it's only giving me files no .exe file contact me @ 710Entertainments@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please share screenshot or exact error.

      Reards,
      Gaurav
      http://StaticGSM.com/

      Delete
  4. Please give me Permission for download

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. To DOWNLOAD check this link http://goo.gl/n1Fp1N

      Reards,
      Gaurav
      http://StaticGSM.com/

      Delete
  5. what is the extracting password

    ReplyDelete
  6. Not able to run...
    Hostelmgmntsystem.exe is missing

    ReplyDelete
  7. Not able to run...
    Hostelmgmntsystem.exe is missing? Please Help?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Replies
    1. please check in download package only.. I'm not having database backup..

      Delete
  9. hi why i cant open it on microsoft access? is there something that i need to download? please help hm this is my class project

    ReplyDelete
  10. Halo,I'm Helena Julio from Ecuador,I want to talk good about Le_Meridian Funding Investors on this topic.Le_Meridian Funding Investors gives me financial support when all bank in my city turned down my request to grant me a loan of 500,000.00 USD, I tried all i could to get a loan from my banks here in Ecuador but they all turned me down because my credit was low but with god grace I came to know about Le_Meridian so I decided to give a try to apply for the loan. with God willing they grant me  loan of 500,000.00 USD the loan request that my banks here in Ecuador has turned me down for, it was really awesome doing business with them and my business is going well now. Here is Le_Meridian Funding Investment Email/WhatsApp Contact if you wish to apply loan from them.Email:lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com / lfdsloans@outlook.comWhatsApp Contact:+1-989-394-3740.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi, nice code of hostel management system, I also know a pg search app that do exact the same thing and also provide listing to pg owner.

    ReplyDelete

Buy anything and anywhere

- Copyright © Visual Basic Projects - Collection of computer projects for students - Contact Me - Powered by Static GSM - Designed by Gaurav Mungase -